Hard Rock Cafe - Outdoor Digital Signage
We were contacted by the Hard Rock Cafe in Glasgow who were looking for a solution to present digital marketing material on a display that would be located outside, on one of Glasgow's busiest shopping high streets.
Below is a list of some of the key requirements for the system:
- The display must be capable of withstanding outdoor conditions such as wind and rain. It must also be robust, capable of fending of any potential attempts at malicious damage
- The team would like to send images to the display showcasing the latest offers and events
- They would like to make use of the existing screen network by feeding the input of the displays with digital signage content
The satisy all of the requirements above, the following system was introduced:
- An IP rated, high-end Proofvision outdoor display was specified and fitted to the exterior of the restaurant
- The screen contains an internal signage player, allowing the venue to load the latest marketing material by plugging in a USB memory stick
- Inside the venue, a Camcom Signage player was installed. This would drive the input of the existing internal screen network
- The player unit connects to the secure, internal wi-fi network within the restaurant. This allows the device to be managed and accessed securely
- A member of the team was provided with the digital signage management software and our technicians assisted with the system setup. Using the management software, this user can send the latest marketing material to the screen instantly
- In addition to the management software, we also have our remote desktop support utility installed so we can provide remote assistance and support when required
After the successful installation of the screen, the display is now operational. All of the latest marketing information can now be presented quickly and efficiently. We continue to support the customer as they gain familiarity with the system operation, ensuring they are maximising the investment they made.