Bespoke archiving solutions for a variety of digital multimedia content
Do you have a need to record hours of live video footage?
Do you want to store your multimedia so that it can be accessed and viewed by a number of users?
Do you have a large collection of digital photographs/video/documents?
Are you looking for a way to catalog all of this and much more?
If you answered yes to the questions above then a Freeway Archiver digital recording and storage solution would be perfect for you.
If you want to discuss the product further and see how it could be of use to your organisation, please feel free to get in touch today.
Customer Use Cases
Key FeaturesStore any type of multimedia in a central location
Any form of digital multimedia can be stored in the library. All files are stored centrally for easy access. The software can import most of the common types of media formats such as:
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Web Pages
- Video (including .avi, .wmv, .mpg, .mp4, .mov)
- Images (including .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp)
- Presentation Formats (including .doc, .xls, .pdf)
- Audio Files (including .wav, .mp3)
The software can be designed to provide a number of ways in which the administrator can import content in to the library.
- Module allows standard file copying from locations such as shared network paths, USB storage pens, local directories etc.
- HD Capture Card can be installed allowing real-time capture from sources such as video cameras, DVD players etc.
If your system stores a lot of video files our software makes it easier for users to find relevant clips.
- Grab individual frames and save them as images
- Remove a section of a video clip and save it in the library
- Insert tag points and notes against a video file
Our software can offer various levels of administration according to the requirements within your organisation.
- Create user accounts so that access to the library is password protected
- Set various user levels, limiting functionality and access per user
- Audit activity within the library such as who uploaded the file, who has been viewing the file and when
We can implement the archiver to run in different environments depending on the needs and preferred route of access for your users.
- Software can be written to run on a Windows desktop allowing for integration across a Local Area Network
- System can be designed to run on a web server, allowing users to access files from any location with an Internet connection
We appreciate that the requirements for a multimedia library will change between various organisations. With this in mind, each system is developed from the ground up, with input from you as the end user and us as the developer. It is our goal to create a system that will fit around the way you work and provide a range of functionality that will enhance the way you share and use your multimedia.
- Software is branded with your corporate colour scheme and logo
- You dictate what features you would like included and software/hardware is configured to suit